It is the soul that matters

Friday, June 27, 2008

A weird dream

A weird dream, but an enjoyable one:
I saw that I was walking back home. On my way, I met Dimple Kapadia. We started talking. It seemed as if she had already known me from before. She invited me home. I readily agreed.
We walked for 5 minutes before we reached her place. I had expected her house to be a big luxurious one, but to my surprise, it was a small 1 bedroom-hall apartment. The sofa sets (Yes, there were two-three sofa sets) occupied a lot of space in the living room and there was very little moving space.
When I entered in, I saw some people sitting while many others were entering. I recognized two girls. They were my school friends. Within a second, we were sitting together and enquiring about each other’s where-about.
They were all there for a reason which I was unaware of. There was an auditorium just behind Dimple Kapadia’s house. A play was going to start there in a short while. Dimple Kapadia invited me for the play. I obviously couldn’t say a No. I called up home and informed my mom that I would be late.
Then we proceeded to her back yard. Wow, what a beautiful sight it was! A beautiful garden with almost all types of flowers there. With all the love I have for botany, I couldn’t name any of the flowers. There was white, pink, purple, yellow, red, orange, blue, and many more.
Later we moved to the auditorium. It was very huge. It was more like a castle, made up of POP. It looked very different and beautiful, but a scary one too.
The play started. Now, I have forgotten what it was about. I just remember that when the play reached its climax, I had this urgent nature’s call. When I told this to my friend, she said she was in the same situation and agreed to join me.
We left the auditorium in search of a rest room. It took us some time to find one, thanks to the huge exteriors of the auditorium. After we were done, we realized that we had lost our way and didn’t know the way back to the auditorium.
Both of us were really scared. We started our search for the auditorium gate. Finally, when we reached the auditorium, it was empty. There was no body there. We were shocked. Both of us were not wearing watches and didn’t know how much time it took us to get back to the auditorium. When we looked at the auditorium watch, it showed us 10 pm. We had left that place at around 8 pm. What we thought were few minutes were actually two hours. The gate to the exit was latched from outside. We were stuck inside.
“Cuckoo-Cuckoo” buzzed the alarm. It was 6am and I had to wake up.

Posted by Nats :: Friday, June 27, 2008 :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------