It is the soul that matters

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

me nostalgic...

Just getting nostalgic…nothing specific and no one special…but everything seems special and everyone seems so special…just wish could see them some day…some where in our busy lives.

Met an old friend the other day, rather an acquaintance…a batch mate…But I was so glad to see her. She got married, like many of her class mates. Man, realized then that we are growing old. Life has told us “Welcome to life” long back, but may be we or I still haven’t comprehended it. That feeling is still to sink in. I have grown up. Parents say its time to get married, to go to another house, to take life seriously, to change life completely. I ask myself if I am ready. Sometimes I get “Yes” as an answer, sometimes “No”. Sometimes I feel I am still a 7 year old who loves to sit in the swing, to slide down the slider, to take life as it comes, to just live life carefree, who still loves to get wet in the rain, who likes to sit in the baggi, who loves talking to ma about the days happenings, who just loves chit chatting about nothing with her friends. At other times I feel, ok…I have grown up…I am ready to take care of a family, ready to behave matured, ready to talk sense always.

But, to all people who would be a part of my “grown up” life, listen; I always love to be a kid, to be treated like a kid, to be carefree like a kid.

Posted by Nats :: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------