It is the soul that matters

Thursday, June 14, 2007

am tagged...

Alrighty! I am part of the game now. I have been tagged by a sweet little girl (Oops, sorry Shrads).
I have to write my 8 quirks.

STEP 1: Shrad’s Rules
~Start with eight random facts/habits about yourself
~Post these eight quirks on your blog and also post these rules along with them
~At the end of the post.. type in the names of the lucky (eh?) eight who get tagged by you and take this chain forward!

STEP 2: My top eight quirks

I hate the time when night just sets in. It’s neither bright nor completely dark, but more dark than bright. I don’t know why but I hate to be outdoors at that time.
I just can’t tolerate to see women smoking. Weird, I know that it’s ok if I see boys smoking, but girls, I feel like giving them “one tight slap”.
I love to dream. I am always in my own world. I am my best company.
I once tried riding my brother’s TVS Victor…and *dhad* I gifted one uncle a beautiful dent in his new Wagon R. Since then, whenever I sit as a pillion with my brother, I keep imagining, if I were driving now, I would go *dhad* in the car in front, I would go *dhad* in that tree…and all vehicles…and I would be in at least 150--200 pieces when I reach home.
I can’t cook and keep the kitchen clean at the same time. I tried, but somehow the food is tastier when I am only cooking and not bothering about the cleanliness (please see: but the food is not by any chance unhygienic).
I never miss a chance to take a look at myself when I see a mirror.
I have this weird habit of scratching my nose very often. I don’t even realize it, but I get the scratching sensation very often.
I love to keep lots of stationary with me. Pens, pencils, erasers, rulers, sharpeners, stickers. Everyone would hate this, but I would love it if someone gifts me a pen.

STEP 3: Now, three people who get tagged by me

http://dancingpigs.vox.com
http://liveanidea.blogspot.com/
http://www.mysticarni.blogspot.com/




Posted by Nats :: Thursday, June 14, 2007 :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------