It is the soul that matters

Monday, August 29, 2005

What would I do without you?


I need you in every step that I take,
I want you in every decision that I make
I want you to just walk besides me,
Holding my hands very tightly.

The trust that I see in your eyes now,
I want to see that always,
The love that I get from you now,
I want to get that always.

This thought keeps racing in my mind,
What would I have done without you?
I would not have been myself,
Had I lived my life without you.

Its only with you that I
feel secure and protected,
Its just your love dear
that I never suspected.

I love you
I love you with all my heart
Will always love you
Until from me, my life departs







Posted by Nats :: Monday, August 29, 2005 :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------