It is the soul that matters

Friday, June 17, 2005



Why I am so happy today.........................?

It was just another day when I woke up this morning. Followed the normal morning routine, dressed and left for office. I was waiting for the office bus. These days, every morning it seems, as if it will rain...with those dark clouds all over the sky...but as morning passes by, it becomes so sunny and the clouds disappear in such a way as if they were never there. So I thought it would be the same even today. I was feeling too lazy and sleepy early in the morning. As soon as I got into the bus, I slept. I was sitting near the window, with the window half open, half closed. Suddenly I felt the thanda thanda breeze over my face...wow...and then a drop of water. I opened my eyes to see that it was drizzling. Wow.....wow.....wow. I was so thrilled to see the rains............as if I was just waiting for them to arrive. It rained just for 5-7 minutes, but it was amazing. The sweet smell of the wet sand was driving me crazy.

Maybe this is why I am so happy. The sight of the first rain has made me happy today. How I wished to be in some hill station then. Just for some time. Whole day was too lazy. But a very happy day. I felt like sleeping, eating, singing, dancing, laughing, laughing, and laughing the whole day. Everybody could notice my happiness. It could be seen on my face.

Waiting for the next rains............




Posted by Nats :: Friday, June 17, 2005 :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------